curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CURATOR-2 branch
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 17:41:53 GMT
Jordan,

I pushed to master, but I don't seem to have karma on jira for resolving
the issue.
As I am about to send out the vote email for 2.2.0-incubating, would it be
easy for you to resolve the issue and create updated release notes that I
can include in the vote email?

Thanks in advance.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*