curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Zarfoss <jzarf...@netflix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Git workflow
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 23:04:29 GMT
I don't think I mind the branch per-release.  It seems to make sense to me
if we're going to have well-defined and relatively infrequent release
points.... the big complaints I've heard about the standard github flow is
it doesn't work well with the continuous deployment paradigm.

Also, how is forgetting to merge a Jira into a release branch different
from forgetting to merge a Jira into the master? ;-)