curator-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Tschetter <eched...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.1.0-incubating
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 21:48:21 GMT
What's the status of this? :)

I'm watching this to learn the process of how this stuff is supposed to go,
so pardon my denseness, but I'm guessing that we are waiting on Jordan to
send a message to the general list to make sure that nobody has any
objections.  As long as nobody has any objections, then we move forward
with actually really releasing an artifact.

Is that correct?

--Eric