curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Curator Community
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 02:42:08 GMT
I had a lot of conversations with the BazaarVoice folks. But, they didn't have much time to
spend on it. I was hoping to recruit one of them as a committer as well. Brandon, if you're
reading this, how's your time availability these days?

The Rackspace extensions are somewhat specific to Rackspace AFAIK.

-Jordan