curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:34:48 GMT
Even though, I agree that 5 active committers is a sensible number of committers before graduation,
I've seen projects being successful TLPs with less. I also don't feel that that multiple release
managers are required (they are really nice to have though).

I understand the discomfort of some of the mentors, so I'll volunteer to manage the next release.

On the other hand I see nothing wrong with a project staying in the incubator longer. It only
costs 72 hours per release and nothing more.

Sent from my iPhone