curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:02:30 GMT
This is the team page:

	http://curator.incubator.apache.org/team-list.html

Ioannis still hasn't built the website with his change. Ioannis - please do this ASAP.

The team list page is built automatically by Maven/Doxia. It doesn't show affiliations, but
that shouldn't be necessary as committers can put links to their home pages, etc.

-Jordan

On Jul 22, 2013, at 3:58 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

> I still don't see it on the team page -- what are the affiliations
> (organization/company) of the four committers?
>
> Patrick
>
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>> I pushed the change, but the incubator site hasn't rebuilt yet for some reason. You
can see the changes on the staging site:

>> http://incubator.staging.apache.org/projects/curator.html
>>
>> -JZ
>>
>> On Jul 21, 2013, at 4:37 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Good idea. Please get Ioannis and the org details up there so I can
>>> have more insight re graduation requirements.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Patrick

can get comfortable with Curator development. I think he's on vacation at the moment.