curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:49:43 GMT
I am quickly coming to the conclusion that it was a mistake to put Curator into Apache. I was
cautioned by many colleagues that I shouldn't do it and I now understand why they were correct.
I'm not interested in another 3 months of incubation.

What is the process for failing out of incubation so that Curator can continue outside of
Apache?

Jordan Zimmerman