curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:13:24 GMT
TLP or sub project?

When I first proposed putting Curator in Apache, my thought was that it should become part
of ZooKeeper. I've now mostly changed my mind and think that Curator should become a TLP.
Ideally, the ZooKeeper project would suggest that Java users use Curator as the primary client,
but that's a separate matter.

I'd appreciate others' thoughts on this.

-Jordan

On Jul 5, 2013, at 1:08 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I think the answer there is a qualified yes. There's enough of an active user base (and
those who know the code) that it would