curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:17:04 GMT
+1

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Ιουλ 2013, at 20:15, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> The Apache Curator project entered the Incubator in March of 2013. Since then we have
added two new committers/PPMC members from diverse organizations. The codebase has steadily
grown and we have made three releases following the ASF policies and guidelines. Thanks to
the excellent mentorship we have received through this period we have learned to self-govern
and grow our community using accepted Apache practices. Curator continues to attract interest
from contributors and users across the world. Given these milestones, I strongly feel that
Curator is ready to graduate from the Incubator.

> The first step towards graduation is to vote as a community that Curator is ready to
graduate. If the vote is successful, we will draft a board resolution proposal and call a
vote on the general Incubator list. The complete graduation process is described below [1].