curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:15:55 GMT
Items from the Graduation Check List:

>Complete (and sign off) tasks documented in the status file
Done

>Ensure suitable names for project name and product names
Done

>Demonstrate ability to create Apache releases
Done (we've had several successful releases)

>Demonstrate community readiness
The community feels strong to me. Further, we now have a diverse committers list that, I believe,
allows Curator to continue even if I get hit by a bus.

>Ensure Mentors and IPMC have no remaining issues
Mentors, please let us know if you have any remaining issues.

-Jordan

On Jul 4, 2013, at 6:32 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I'd like to start discussing steps for Curator to graduate. IMO, we are very close.
>
> * All steps on the Incubation Status page (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/curator.html)
are complete.
> * We've had several successful releases
> * We've added a new committer
>
> Before we actually consider graduation, I think we need one more active committer. But,
then, maybe n