curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 06:09:59 GMT
I'm hoping that the velocity can increase. The pace of the Incubator is horrible. I understand
that the Curator team needs to learn how to do things the Apache Way, so I've accepted that
pace. But, every item on the Curator Project Incubation Status is done and I would like to
resume Curator's fast pace releases. Having to wait 72 hours times 2 for every release (and
having to cajole people to vote) is taxing. It's my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong)
that a TLP is more in control of it's releases. i.e. the Committers can do a vote/release
without having to secure mentors votes and a general list vote.

-Jordan