curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Curator from Apache Incubator
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 06:11:57 GMT
I agree with Eric here. The pace in Incubator is stifling. It was my understanding that the
Incubator's purpose was to establish community and have a project learn the Apache Way. Curator
already had a thriving community before it came into the Incubator. What is was lacking was
diverse committers. Over four months we've demonstrated that we can attract new committers.
I fully expect that more committers will come on when (if) Curator is a TLP.

-JZ