curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Frustration - where are Curator's mentors?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 00:39:24 GMT
Hey Jordan. One mentor is on vacation and the others are likey busy
with Summit prep (I know I am). Had this on my todo list - just voted.

Regards,

Patrick

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> On June 20th I sent a release vote email. I have not had a response from a single mentor
in spite of numerous requests on this list and via personal email. Please remember that there
is an active Curator community that is using it in Production and is waiting on releases.
I'm afraid if I don't get any votes soon I will need to cancel this release. At minimum, I
would expect at least an acknowledgment that you received the vote email.