curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Clearing a blog post?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 00:55:01 GMT
Hi Jordan. You need to coordinate with the Apache Public Relations
Committee on stuff like this. Please read this carefully as the
constraints on a podling are more than for a tlp:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html
in particular "Podlings MUST coordinate with the Apache Public
Relations Committee on all publicity activities by a podling."

In my experience the best way to accomplish this is to run your post
by Sally before posting it (+cc Sally)

Patrick