curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jira Issues
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 00:08:10 GMT
I'm not sure you're doing this currently, but I've found that
assigning a resolved jira back to the person responsible for doing the
majority of work on the patch (etc...) is a "good thing". It allows
for easy review of "who's ready for committership" and it also gives
the person submitting the patch a clear sense of value ("they are
responsible for having fixed the issue").

Patrick