curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira Issues
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:11:34 GMT
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I updated the Jira admin to make the default unassigned. I didn't realize
> I was the default. I'll also update the issues until we decide to work on
> them.

Great, perfect.

Also, I see that there are few open patches, that are waiting for more then
a week without any feedback. While we are trying to grow the community,
it's highly recommended that you have a quick turnaround on patches, etc to
take advantage of the momentum with the particular contributor...

Thanks.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende