curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 21:35:27 GMT
On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> Here's a pass at the June report:
>

> Curator - ZooKeeper client wrapper and rich ZooKeeper framework
>
> Curator has been incubating since 2013-03-11.
>
> Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:
>
>   1. Build community
>   2. Continue releases
>   3. Finalize name search/trademarks

I really think we need to concentrate in building a community, provide a
quick turnaround in patches and mentor contributors to participate more and
become a committer. As for the other items, we are more then ok on releases
and name search.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende