curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Build notifications spamin the dev list
Date Sat, 22 Jun 2013 03:48:37 GMT
When I open my curator dev list folder, most all the things I see is failed
build notifications. I think that this is usually bad for someone that is
coming fresh to the community, where the first impression will be that
there is nothing much going on other then broken code.

Could we look into other ways we could handle this ? Fixing the build would
be the best, but maybe reducing the frequency of the builds or just sending
e-mails to whoever broke the build (and then only have a daily build that
goes to the dev list) ?

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende