curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:01:24 GMT
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> Yeah I agree. Eric Tschetter will be coming on. We need to find others.
>
> For the name search, how do we get that closed?

I had a similar issue with Wink, and had no problem going to graduation
without the issue being actually closed, You (Curator) has done its part,
and we have not seen any bad comment from the name search, that's all that
needs to be done... eventually the issues gets closed.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende