curator-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Tschetter <eched...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.2 release
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:40:26 GMT
I don't see a problem with having a lot of .0 releases.  The numbers in
versions are just that: numbers.  If we have supefluous .0 attached to our
releases, then people specify an extra 2 letters when they type in the
version.  Not the end of the world in my book :).

But, I don't feel too strongly outside of wanting us to consistently follow
whatever versioning semantics we are following.

--Eric