curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RC2 for Apache Curator, version 2.0.0-incubating
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 22:17:47 GMT
+1. the sig/xsum are valid. I did a diff on the tag and the release
source archive and it matches. I ran RAT and that all seemed clean
except for the confluence doc issue we reviewed previously. Code
compiles cleanly.

fyi I did a "mvn -U clean install" and that failed with:

Tests run: 55, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
347.576 sec <<< FAILURE!
testSessionSurvives(org.apache.curator.framework.imps.TestWithCluster)
 Time elapsed: 89.97 sec  <<< FAILURE!
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss
at org.apache.curator.ConnectionState.getZooKeeper(ConnectionState.java:102)
at org.apache.curator.CuratorZookeeperClient.getZooKeeper(CuratorZookeeperClient.java:108)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl.getZooKeeper(CuratorFrameworkImpl.java:449)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.ExistsBuilderImpl$2.call(ExistsBuilderImpl.java:172)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.ExistsBuilderImpl$2.call(ExistsBuilderImpl.java:161)
at org.apache.curator.RetryLoop.callWithRetry(RetryLoop.java:107)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.ExistsBuilderImpl.pathInForeground(ExistsBuilderImpl.java:157)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.ExistsBuilderImpl.forPath(ExistsBuilderImpl.java:148)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.ExistsBuilderImpl.forPath(ExistsBuilderImpl.java:36)
at org.apache.curator.framework.imps.TestWithCluster.testSessionSurvives(TestWithCluster.java:63)

Patrick