curator-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] A recursive PathChildrenCache.
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 13:08:00 GMT
If the topic doesn't make it obvious. I'd like an enhanced
PathChildrenCache that would optionally cache all ancestors and not only
the children.

It seems to me that if the RefreshOperation accepted the path as an
argument, we should be able to refresh not only the root path but also any
of its ancestors.

So if we created a PathChildrenCache, with the recursive flag true, and we
refresh the children each time we process them, then we would have the
desired behavior.

Does this idea make any sense? Are there any plans about it? Shall I raise
a jira and submit a patch?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*