curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <randg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:31:27 GMT
> Source distribution still does not build for me, it fails starting to
> run curator-recipes tests.
Please send me your output so I can see the error.

> I still only see zip package for the distribution, see the link below for
> the recommended best practices
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-types
This is building off of the apache-release profile from the Apache parent pom. I assume that
that pom is Apache approved.

> Are we not releasing a binary distribution ?
I see binaries. What are you expecting? I'd like Curator to be a standard Maven style release.
I'm using standard Maven release practices.

The git tag exists. It's done as part of the Maven release: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-curator.git

> Is there a RAT output for the release ?
I'm not happy with RAT. I'm using the maven-license-plugin which generates compile-time errors
for missing licenses.

-JZ