curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:53:23 GMT
Luciano, you're the only one I know who is having build troubles. I tried it again myself and
I have reports of success from others. Please bear in mind that the Curator tests take a while
and I'm redirecting the output to a file. So, you won't see any Maven output for many minutes
while each set of tests run. Please give me details of the failure if any. Or, just let it
run for 10 minutes or so and let me know if it succeeds.

Also, I'd appreciate it if the other mentors can try to build.

-Jordan