curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nexus: Staging Completed.
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 21:20:54 GMT
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Should the sub-components be named "Apache xxxx"? i.e.
>> "apache-curator-client" vs "curator-client". It seems wordy to me and the
>> groupId has apache in it already (org.apache.curator).
>>

> curator-client for jar should be fine.

One more thing, the jars in the staged repo are missing DISCLAIMER as well.

As for the Notice, I'd double check, but as you entered incubator in 2013,
you should not have
Copyright 2011-2013 The Apache Software Foundation

but probably
Copyright 2013 The Apache Software Foundation

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende