curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:45:00 GMT
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Marvin <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear podling,

> Incubator PMC.
> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your
> quarterly
> board report.
>
> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 17 April 2013, 10:30:00:00 PST.
> The report
> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The
> Incubator PMC
> requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to
> allow
> sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Apr 3rd).
>
> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC,
> and
> should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.
>
> Thanks,
>
> The Apache Incubator PMC
>
> Submitting your Report
> ----------------------

>  * Your project name
>  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the
> project
>    or necessarily of its field
>  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
>    graduation.
>  * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
> aware of
>  * How has the community developed since the last report
>  * How has the project developed since the last report.

>   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2013
>
> Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this
> page is
>       created from a template.
>
> Mentors
> -------
> project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator
> PMC.
>
> Incubator PMC

The reporting is one of the things we should be doing periodically as a
podling, and later on as a TLP.

Can someone please give it a try and report the accomplishments of the
podling. If you want to look for some past report examples, please see the
Incubator wiki at [1]

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2013

--
Luciano Resende