curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:42:27 GMT
I've been confused about this myself. I'd like to settle this. Let's commit to this for Curator:
Curator's main artifact will be a source release. It will also release standard Maven artifacts
as a convenience.

So, per that, I have what I believe is a correct Apache Source release staged at:

	http://people.apache.org/~randgalt/staging/

* apache-curator-2.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip
* apache-curator-2.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip.asc
* apache-curator-2.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip.md5
* apache-curator-2.0.0-incubating-source-release.zip.sha1

Please let me know ASAP if this is correct. If it isn't, please let me know what I need to
change.

-Jordan