curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Curator 2.0.0-incubating
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:10:38 GMT

done - https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-curator.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=HEAD

> 2) remove the DEPENDENCIES file
The only way around this that I've got to work is to put a blank DEPENDENCIES file in the
source root. Maven can be so much fun.

> 3) add a toplevel README detailing what the project is and how to
> build it (etc…)
Done - I copied what Whirr has sans the crypto message

> 4) is is possible to remove the disclaimer/license/notice file from
> the sub directories? Better to just have a toplevel one. (can't maven
> just pick it up from the parent?)
As Luciano said, these are needed for the JAR artifacts that are built.

> 5) add license headers to the .confluence files. (otw RAT looked clean
I've found a few hacks to get the license in but the Maven license plugin won't recognize
it. I've opened an issue to have it fixed: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-489

> 6) be sure you are tagging the release and generating the source
> artifact from that release. Folks often include the link to the tag
> (in source control) in their vote email.
Maven does this already

> 7) You'll want to stage the maven files in repository.apache.org and
> include the link for that in your vote email.
The repo is there, I'll add a link to the vote emails.