curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Website SVN repo created
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:51:39 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-28

On Mar 22, 2013, at 1:12 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:

> Congrats, nice job!
>
> You might want to start on a naming review, not critical to start
> right now, but it's good to get out of the way (and only gets harder
> in the event it has to change later):
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
>
> Notice the "tracker" (i.e. jira), listed here (take a look at some
> previous examples)
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html#search
>
> Patrick
>
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
>> Wow - svnpub may be on automatically or something. The site is live:
>>
>> http://curator.incubator.apache.org/
>>
>> -Jordan
>>
>> On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> OK - thanks.
>>>
>>> If you want to preview the site:
>>>
>>>      http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/curator/site/trunk/index.html
>>>
>>> -Jordan

this paragraph twice and still don't follow:

directory/www/incubator.apache.org/content/podlingname on people.apache.org. The particular
SVN module used to store the website is a matter for the podling but it should be in SVN.

the SVN publishing requirement that the infrastructure team has laid out. If that is done,
then we just run "svn update" in that directory to load the site from SVN.

file, to describe the SVN module and the directory which holds the published site.