curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website SVN repo created
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:12:41 GMT
Congrats, nice job!

You might want to start on a naming review, not critical to start
right now, but it's good to get out of the way (and only gets harder
in the event it has to change later):
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html

Notice the "tracker" (i.e. jira), listed here (take a look at some
previous examples)
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html#search

Patrick

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
> Wow - svnpub may be on automatically or something. The site is live:
>
> http://curator.incubator.apache.org/
>
> -Jordan
>
> On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> OK - thanks.
>>
>> If you want to preview the site:
>>
>>       http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/curator/site/trunk/index.html
>>
>> -Jordan
>>
>> On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

this paragraph twice and still don't follow:

on people.apache.org. The particular SVN module used to store the website is a matter for
the podling but it should be in SVN.

SVN publishing requirement that the infrastructure team has laid out. If that is done, then
we just run "svn update" in that directory to load the site from SVN.

to describe the SVN module and the directory which holds the published site.

>>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975