curator-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website SVN repo created
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 22:35:11 GMT
Is the plan to ship 2.0 Curator with org.apache.curator.... package
structure? How will you enable migration? Just tell everyone to
convert their import statements when upgrading to 2.0?

It's good you're starting the name search now - mind as well get that
out of the way as well before any publicity. Simpler.

Patrick

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
<jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
> Once the first release is out we can do a joint blog post with the Netflix Techblog and
Apache.

> -JZ
>
> FYI - I'm planning on versioning the first release as Apache Curator 2.0.0 to distinguish
it from the Netflix 1.x.y releases that are already published.