curator-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need distro directory
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 20:07:41 GMT
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <
jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I'm ready to release. I want to release ASAP but can't due to 401s.

NO. There is no official release before voting here and at general@

1) Get familiar with Podling release management guides
2) Once you have something, you will stage a release for the PPMC and
Mentors to vote
3) Once approved in the project, you still need a vote in general@
4) The vote in general can be 72hs lazy consensus if you already 3 +1 from
IPMCs

Once you are done with all that, then you can start looking into publishing
it

To be realistic, I don't believe you are going to have a release published
before end of april, considering the votes, the setups that we will depend
on infra, etc

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

--
Luciano Resende