curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <randg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website SVN repo created
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 20:05:12 GMT
Wow - svnpub may be on automatically or something. The site is live:

http://curator.incubator.apache.org/

-Jordan

On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:42 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <randgalt@apache.org> wrote:

> OK - thanks.
>
> If you want to preview the site:
>
> 	http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/curator/site/trunk/index.html
>
> -Jordan
>
> On Mar 22, 2013, at 12:40 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Jordan Zimmerman
>> <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:
>>> I pushed the website to SVN but publishing is confusing to me. I've read this
paragraph twice and still don't follow:

>>> Publishing The Website
>>> The website is published by checking out the content from SVN into the directory/www/incubator.apache.org/content/podlingname
on people.apache.org. The particular SVN module used to store the website is a matter for
the podling but it should be in SVN.

>>> People using Maven, Forrest, or any other tool still have to address the SVN
publishing requirement that the infrastructure team has laid out. If that is done, then we
just run "svn update" in that directory to load the site from SVN.

>>> The Mentors MUST add the information to the podling incubation status file, to
describe the SVN module and the directory which holds the published site.