curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 15:02:29 GMT
OK - I just tried again using the same site deployment that Onami uses. It still generates
16 or so commits. I guess there's no way around that. Sorry :(

On Mar 22, 2013, at 11:50 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com> wrote:

> I'm using Maven site plugin. I don't understand why it's resulting in so many svn commits.
But, then, I don't know much about svn. It may help to get site:deploy working. I can't figure
out how to get it to understand svn. Everything I've tried from the net doesn't work. Anyone
have experience with maven site and svn?