curator-dev mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <randg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website SVN repo created
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 19:37:10 GMT
I pushed the website to SVN but publishing is confusing to me. I've read this paragraph twice
and still don't follow:

Publishing The Website
The website is published by checking out the content from SVN into the directory/www/incubator.apache.org/content/podlingname
on people.apache.org. The particular SVN module used to store the website is a matter for
the podling but it should be in SVN.

People using Maven, Forrest, or any other tool still have to address the SVN publishing requirement
that the infrastructure team has laid out. If that is done, then we just run "svn update"
in that directory to load the site from SVN.

The Mentors MUST add the information to the podling incubation status file, to describe the
SVN module and the directory which holds the published site.