ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Gianfrancesco, Milena" <Milena.Gianfrance...@ucsf.edu>
Subject Re: Trouble loading AE
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:05:17 GMT
Hi Bandeep,

I downloaded resources as instructed in the User Install Guide and copied them into the resources
folder. Is that what you are referring to? Or it there another set of UMLS resources to be
downloaded? There didn’t appear to be so in the link.

Thanks

From: Bandeep Singh <bsingh@phemi.com<mailto:bsingh@phemi.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:54 PM
To: "user@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:user@ctakes.apache.org>" <user@ctakes.apache.org<mailto:user@ctakes.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Trouble loading AE

Hi,
Glad that it worked !

I think resources are missing in your cTakes installation.
Did you download the UMLS resources separately from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/?source=navbar
And You have to put these resources under org/apache/ctakes/dictionary/

Hope that Helps !

Bandeep

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Gianfrancesco, Milena <Milena.Gianfrancesco@ucsf.edu<mailto:Milena.Gianfrancesco@ucsf.edu>>
wrote:
Thanks, Bandeep. That seems to have solved that issue, but now when I try to load AE I get
an error message popup that states: "org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException".
I'm not sure what this means? It only happens when I try to load the AEs that utilize UMLS.

Thanks in advance.