ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Diana Galván <diana.galv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes 3.2.2 installation
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 06:12:12 GMT
Hi Bandeep, thank you for replying

I do have Java 8 and maven 3
Here is the output of my java version:

java version "1.8.0_101"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.101-b13, mixed mode)

and the output of maven:

Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
2015-11-11T01:41:47+09:00)
Maven home: /usr/local/apache-maven-3.3.9
Java home:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.10.5", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

By binaries out of the box, you mean the bash file? Sorry if that is a too
basic question :/. As for the complete stack trace, what I posted is the
only line I get when I try to execute the bash. If that is not the complete
stack trace, how can I get it?

Thanks again,
Diana