ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bandeep Singh <bsi...@phemi.com>
Subject Re: cTakes 3.2.2 installation
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:35:54 GMT
Hi Diana,

Few things I see here:
1) You need JAVA 8 and maven 3.x version to build the cTakes code. But it
applies only when you're building the cTakes code from scratch.
2) When using binaries out of the box (which seems the case you are
trying), All the dependencies  including UIMA are part of the cTakes trunk.
I setup cTakes couple of weeks back and tried running CVD , it ran just
fine.

Can you please post the complete stack trace so that we have a better idea
of whats happening.

Cheers,
Bandeep