ctakes-user mailing list archives

From cerdman <cerd...@adverahealth.com>
Subject Drug NER CPE Pipeline in cTakes 3.2
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:32:16 GMT
Hello,

I am having some trouble getting the DrugNER CPE pipeline to load and run – it appears that
several XML files are missing from:

<CTAKES_HOME>/desc/ctakes-drug-ner/desc/analysis_engine/

when I try to run in CPE:
DrugNER_PlainText_CPE.xml

I have installed cTakes 3.2 per the user install guide and added the UMLS resources / login
etc. I have no problem getting annotations in CVD with other annotators etc. So have eliminated
problems with Java or UMLS resources as being the issue, to the best of my understanding anyway.

Do I need to use cTakes 3.0 for this to work? Copy the XML files from there? I did notice
another comment in the docs that might be relevant:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.0+-+Drug+Named+Entity+Recognition?focusedCommentId=61339463#comment-61339463