ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Bandeep Singh <bsi...@phemi.com>
Subject Re: How to use cTakes with SPARK
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:16:20 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your reply !

But I am wondering if somebody has run cTakes using SPARK and actually
succeed. If yes, some resources/examples would be really helpful.

Budha I tried building SPARK with cTAKES, however the when i execute a sime
HelloWorldAnnotator.java function it threw exceptions, which is suspect is
because the example was written a long back and doesn't comply any more
with the current libraries.

Thanks Again,
Bandeep