ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Jessica Glover <glover.jessic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ctakessnorx and the fast pipeline
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 20:27:19 GMT
I found this to be a helpful thread when I used Sean Finan's dictionary
tool in the cTakes sandbox to create my own dictionary:
http://ctakes.markmail.org/search/?q=fast+dictionary+update#query:fast%20dictionary%20update+page:1+mid:qubgmr65aagpu4z7+state:results

Before you use the dictionary tool, you will need to create a subset of the
UMLS Metathesaurus using the Metamorphosys tool, which you can read about
here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK9683/

Hopefully that will give you a good starting point.

Best,
Jessica