ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Mordaunt <dylan.morda...@orionhealth.com>
Subject Clinician User
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:36:04 GMT
Hi all,

I’m new to ctakes. I’m a clinician (paediatrician and clinical geneticist) but not a developer.

My apologies if this is a repeated question, can’t find anything in the archive.

I can get the CPE and CVD GUIs working (c/o the documentation), though have had difficulty
getting the analyses working.

I’m interested in a couple of tasks. Firstly, I would like to clinical documents and extract
ICD codes from them. Secondly, I would like to take similar clinical documents and extract
Human Phenome Ontology codes from them.

I’m really after a “how to” or someone to point me to a web gui that could accomplish
these tasks.

Kind regards,

Dylan

[cid:image001.png@01D1F944.B2E92050]<https://www.orionhealth.com/>

[cid:image002.png@01D1F944.B2E92050]

[cid:image002.png@01D1F944.B2E92050]

Dr Dylan Mordaunt MB ChB, FRACP
Senior Clinical Consultant, Research Team

Orion House, 181 Grafton Road, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand

[cid:image003.png@01D1F944.B2E92050]<https://www.facebook.com/orionhealth>

[cid:image004.png@01D1F944.B2E92050]<https://www.twitter.com/orionhealth>

[cid:image005.png@01D1F944.B2E92050]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/orion-health>

www.orionhealth.com<https://www.orionhealth.com/>