ctakes-user mailing list archives

From buddha <buddha_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ctakes 3.2.2/ytex exception when processing large number of documents
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:27:30 GMT
My apologies, I didn’t look deep enough.  It looks like org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException:
 is throwing the error (new font!)

I’ll try to check the source today unless someone knows this package and can get back faster.

~~~~~
May All Your Sequences Converge

> On Aug 12, 2016, at 9:12 AM, Khanna, Ritu <rituk@med.umich.edu> wrote:
>
> We are using ytex DBCollectionReader in the pipeline which reads the document ids and
document text from database tables.
> I’m not sure what f refers to here.

in the exception and both document and document text exist.