ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Geise, Brandon D." <bdge...@geisinger.edu>
Subject RE: [External] Re: How to use cTakes with SPARK
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 19:34:01 GMT
Apologies, I missed that.

From: Bandeep Singh [mailto:bsingh@phemi.com]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 3:33 PM
To: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: [External] Re: How to use cTakes with SPARK

Thanks Brandon !

I tried that example, it doesn't work any more with latest cTakes libraries.

Regards,
Bandeep

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Geise, Brandon D. <bdgeise@geisinger.edu<mailto:bdgeise@geisinger.edu>>
wrote:
I haven’t tried this but maybe have a look here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/ctakes-spark-streaming-twitter/<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3a%2f%2fsvn.apache.org%2frepos%2fasf%2fctakes%2fsandbox%2fctakes-spark-streaming-twitter%2f&data=01%7c01%7cbdgeise%40geisinger.edu%7ca28c05898c604652e35708d3c2e78af3%7c37d46c567c664402a16055c2313b910d%7c0&sdata=%2bIWyz3kKX2%2ftY7JpZGdpIxuxG9%2bw8FnXFWW1FUsxJus%3d>

Thanks,
Brandon