ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Khanna, Ritu" <ri...@med.umich.edu>
Subject RE: ctakes 3.2.2/ytex exception when processing large number of documents
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 14:55:28 GMT
Hello,

It turned out to be a data issue. In DBCollectionReader, some of the document keys returned
by the ‘Query Get Documents Key’ query did not have a corresponding row in the table with
document text (‘Query Get Document’). Fixing such rows, got rid of the exception and the
job ran fine.

Thanks,
Ritu

From: buddha [mailto:buddha_314@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 12:28 PM
To: Khanna, Ritu <rituk@med.umich.edu>
Cc: user@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Re: ctakes 3.2.2/ytex exception when processing large number of documents

My apologies, I didn’t look deep enough.  It looks like org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException:
 is throwing the error (new font!)

I’ll try to check the source today unless someone knows this package and can get back faster.

~~~~~
May All Your Sequences Converge

On Aug 12, 2016, at 9:12 AM, Khanna, Ritu <rituk@med.umich.edu<mailto:rituk@med.umich.edu>>