ctakes-user mailing list archives

From buddha <buddha_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: update on temporal relations
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:00:35 GMT
Hi Tim,

I live for papers that include a variant of your phrase "First, it is very interesting that
the best per- forming systems are the simplest and fastest. Despite the theoretical advantages
of the con- ditional random field’s global sequence opti- mization, the BIO approaches using
local clas- sifiers typically obtain the best performance."
 I really enjoyed the paper!

~~~~~
May All Your Sequences Converge