ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Cheema, Hasan A." <HChe...@verisk.com>
Subject bodylaterality and bodyside missing
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:13:08 GMT
Hello,

I am running a sample sentence through the CVD using the AggregatePlaintextFastUMLSProcessor
AE but am missing certain annotations. The sample sentence I used is:

"On 1/28/14, cortisone injections were provided for the left knee."

The output contains 7 identified annotations. For the org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.ProcedureMention
output, the procedure is correctly identified as "infusion of cortisone" in the preferred
text field but I can't find any more information for the procedure. The startTime, bodySide,
bodyLocation, and bodyLaterality values are all <null>. I would like to know that this
procedure was performed on the left knee on 1/28/14. Where in the output can I find that information?

Thanks

This email is intended solely for the recipient. It may contain privileged, proprietary or
confidential information or material. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
this email and any attachments and notify the sender of the error.