ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: update on temporal relations
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 13:35:58 GMT
Sean, for temporal expressions specifically, see this paper from BioNLP
last year:

http://aclweb.org/anthology/W/W15/W15-3809.pdf
Timothy Miller; Steven Bethard; Dmitriy Dligach; Chen Lin; Guergana
Savova
Extracting Time Expressions from Clinical Text

in short, yes the SVM-based BIO taggers showed better performance than
the CRF or constituency-tree classifiers.

Tim