ctakes-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Integrate Custom Dictionary in cTakes.
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:53:42 GMT
Hi All,
Im using cTakes 3.2 and would like to use custom dictionary in place of UMLS to run few trials.
Now in documentation I got the information that our new dictionary needs to be in BSV or hsql
format but didn't got more details on the same.
I need some help to

*         convert my custom dictionary to bsv format (| separated). What all

*         How to integrate the new custom dictionary to cTakes. Which configuration files
needs to be modified to include my custom dictionary in cTakes.

My present dictionary looks like :
CUI         EnglishPreferredName
C1548760        Risk Codes - Aggressive
C1548761        Biohazard - Risk Codes

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.