ctakes-user mailing list archives

From "Patawari, Arihant" <apataw...@coh.org>
Subject resources for upgrading UMLS version in cTAKES
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 16:37:36 GMT
Hi,

I am working on implementing cTAKES application. As cTAKES uses UMLS 2011ab as its base version
and I wanted to upgrade it to later UMLS version. I came across few posts online that its
possible. If I can get some resources for it, It will be great.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

Best & regards,
Arihant

*SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or entity to which
they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research
data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals
other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others
or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files
from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications
via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive
further e-mail from the sender. (fpc5p)